Monday 3 January 2011

Wild West eMonday - It's almost a western

After a day celebrating the western genre I think I can be forgiven for blowing my own trumpet a little - the object of the day is to encourage readers to buy a western eBook and show publishers and retailers that there is a huge demand for both reprints and new westerns. None of my westerns are as yet available in the eBook format but I do have one eBook out there which is sort of a western.

It's a crime thriller with western trappings - set in industrial South Wales in the year 1903 in tells of the time Buffalo Bill's Wild West Circus visited the area. The problem is a certain serial killer known to history as Jack the Ripper is also in town.

Before the book is over the age old mystery will be solved by a Welsh copper and an American legend. The reviews have been positive and the answer it throws up for the Ripper mystery is both unique and credible...even if I do say so myself.


Buy it HERE

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...